Genuine Black Shaving Brush
The Genuine Black Shaving Brush is an essential key to achieving The Perfect Shave®. It generates a rich warm lather by retaining warm water to help soften the beard hair. Using a shaving brush to apply your shaving cream helps lift beard hair for a clean, close shave. A shaving brush also exfoliates skin to help release trapped hairs, assisting in the prevention of ingrown hairs.
- Genuine Badger Hair (machine cut and hand assembled)
- Black acrylic handle with The Art of Shaving brand logo
- Generates a rich and warm lather by retaining warm water to help soften beard hair.
- Application helps lifts the beard hair for a close shave.
- Lightly exfoliates skin to help release trapped hairs.
- Simple, black acrylic handle pairs well with most of The Art of Shaving razors. Will also fit in most razor stands sold by The Art of Shaving.
Before Shaving Wet your brush thoroughly with hot water, while holding it upside down for the water to drain. Take a small amount of shaving cream (enough to cover your fingertip) and place it in the center of the brush. Add a little more warm water. Apply the brush to your face and begin moving it in a circular motion to generate a rich lather. After applying Shaving Cream to your beard, set your brush aside while completing the first pass of your razor. Use the remaining lather for the second pass of your razor. (This step is optional). Rinse thoroughly and gently flick your brush before storing upside down on your Shaving Stand.
Care instructions Rinse shaving brush with warm water to remove all shaving cream or soap. Remove excess water from shaving brush by flicking or gently shaking the handle. Do not twist or pull on badger hairs. Hang the shaving brush head-down to dry, ideally on a brush stand.